If your housing unit requires maintenance, please contact the Maintenance Office. Maintenance is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If a tenant has an emergency during normal business hours they should call 508-872-0422.
- If a tenant has an emergency after hours, weekends, or holidays, they should contact the Framingham Housing Authority Answering Service at 508-872-0422. The answering service will contact a member of our staff to respond to the emergency.
Costs and Fees
|Re Screen Door||$50.00|
|Broken Window||$8.00 per sqft. of glass|
|Inside Door Glass||$125.00|
|New Locks 200-½||$200.00|
|Rekey Locks 200-½||$50.00|
|Extra set keys||$15.00|
|Lockout||$40.00 (Approved by Board on 5/13/13)|
|Countertop Replacement||$18.00 sqft.|
|Garbage Disposal Replacement||$250.00 or actual cost|
|Outside Debris Removal||ACTUAL COST|
|Thermostat||Specific cost by development|
|Light bulb (Replacement)||$5.00 (Approved by Board on 11/14/11)|
Pest Prevention Tips:
- Throw out cardboard boxes and store your items in plastic storage containers with a tight fitting lid.
- Put safety plugs in all unused electrical outlets.
- Clean all crumbs and food stuck on toasters and microwave ovens. Clean your stove/oven of all grease and food.
- Use trash containers with a tight fitting lid (with no opening in it) and line trash container with a plastic trash bag.
- Use plastic suit/dress bags to store clothing you hang in the closet that you don’t wear every day.
- Don’t bring furniture, mattresses or anything else you find outside on the street or in a trash container into your apartment. These items may hold eggs or the tiny babies of bugs that are the size of a pinhead.
If you see pests in your apartment or evidence of their activity, call the Framingham Housing Authority Maintenance Department at 508-872-0422.