About the Program
The Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) Program is a voluntary program that encourages participants of the Housing Authority, both Section 8 and Public Housing, to work towards becoming financially independent of welfare systems and economically self-sufficient.
FSS can help you if you are unemployed, going to school, or already working but want to raise your income. Your FSS Coordinator will work with you to create short and long term goals by helping you identify and locate the services that you need. Your FSS Coordinator will provide you with the guidance, resources and support you need to more a step closer towards self-sufficiency!
- Are you serious about earning more money?
- Are you willing to seek and maintain employment?
- Are you willing to set goals and work hard to achieve them?
- Are willing to work towards establishing or repairing your credit?
- Are you interested in opening a savings account without ever needing to make any deposits?
- Are you excited about the possibility of owning your own home?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then the FSS Program is ready for you!!
Our goal is to help families take control of their own lives…are you ready?
For Section 8 and Public Housing contact Keegan Hersey, firstname.lastname@example.org