FRAMINGHAM HOUSING AUTHORITY SEEKS RECEPTIONIST
The Framingham Housing Authority seeks a full-time front office Receptionist who is willing to represent the image of the Framingham Housing Authority. Candidate must have the ability to work with a diverse socioeconomic population in a kind, patient, capacity.
Serve as the first point of contact for all the Framingham Housing Authority. Energetic and friendly receptionist with experience providing administrative support and customer service to clients and internal staff. Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. Answer phone lines and help clients with questions and issues.
- Greeting visitors
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member in time.
- Receiving, sorting, distributing, and dispatching daily mail
- Administrative Support, assist with application qualification process for public housing and Section 8
- Assist with special projects.
- Handling printing, photocopying, faxing, and shredding.
- Maintaining safety and hygiene standards of the reception area
- Excellent verbal communication
- Good telephone communication etiquette
- Organized and resourceful
- Active listener
- Adept at prioritizing, scheduling, and multitasking
- Ability to handle office equipment (e.g., the telephone system, printer and the fax machine)
- Fast and eager learner
Two years’ front office experience requires using a multi-line phone system. Experience in affordable housing or similar field preferred, high school graduate or GED equivalent. Strong administrative and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, experience with PHA Web and CHAMPS preferred). Bilingual preferred.
This is a union position.
SALARY: FHA offers a generous benefits package.
The Framingham Housing Authority is an equal opportunity employer and qualified Section 3 residents, minorities, woman, handicapped, veterans, and all above are encouraged to apply. Interested applicants should submit their resume to Janet Bibo, Framingham Housing Authority, 1 John J. Brady Drive, Framingham, MA 01702 or email@example.com. Will remain open until filled.
A PDF version of this listing is available below: